About the new word

MY NEW WORD
1.probabh
2.hormone
3.breast-feeding
    The first one,is‘probabh’which I found in an article.At first,I guess it’s mean maybe nearby the word ‘probably’.But the ‘b’ connect with ‘h’ to become the end of vocabulary is in a few case,I have seen.So I check it in a dictionary.In fact, it’s meaning is nearby ‘probably’.Just because it’s from
Latin.
    Next are ‘hormone’ and ‘breast-feeding’ , both form the BBC English article which title is ‘Why do people like sad music’. ‘ hormone’ means a chemical substance produced in the body (form Oxford dictionary) and it’s come from Greek.
   And the last one ‘breast-feeding’ means nourishing at the breast ,because I don’t know what mean about  breast ,I don’t know what the complete word mean.
    I find the definition between 1 and 2,these  are loan word and have a certain history,in all most case ,a loan word‘s word structure is different ,such like ‘bizarre’ which from French and it‘s means strange .And ‘breast-feeding’ is combination, the meaning is straightforward, such like ‘heart-broken’.

                                                                                                                                          That all,thanks

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

A Sad Song

About work for free