A Sad Song

    Today,I would introduce a sad music.It's name is 'Remember me' from the Disney movie <Coco>.
    This song runs through the movie in different song forms. such like: background music, remix and guitar version.Then the guitar solo version is my best love  and which moved me a lot.Because of the scene at the end of movie .Miguel play guitar inform of his grandma when his grandma will die.He recall of his grandma's memory.That remind me of my grandma.In the movie, they say' If nobody remember you ,you will leave the world forever.'.It's let me believe ,if I could remember my grandma, my grandma would live in another world wait me to find her.

That all,thanks.

留言

  1. Demi, I'll play the song you recommended to the class tomorrow. It's true: If you remember your grandma, she will live in your heart forever.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Dear teacher,
      I'm glad you like this song.I was prepared an youtube link, but I had forgot to put the link on my blog.I've feel so sorry about it.

      刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

About work for free

About the new word