Risk from online fraud

    Behind the ubiquitous network,  however, with the risk from online fraud could happen at any time.
    Website can gain your information when you log in it; Mobile operators can know everywhere you had been; Your social software can gain your chatting records. And in those companies, which have your information are no guarantee of absolute safety. Because cannot guarantee its employee not let out your information. 
    From my experience, I had received an fake website from a seller, its performance is like TAOBAO.But I took a closer look at his website, is different of TAOBAO, and when I asked he, he did not really answer my question.Thus, I think he is a swindler.
    Anyway, if you can read an message or website from anyone ,including your friends and familiars (don't rule out the risk of a stolen number), you must take a closer look at it. And believe there are nothing really worthwhile ever comes easy in life.
                                                                                                                                                     That all

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

A Sad Song

About work for free

About the new word